Live a Happy, Engaged and Meaningful Life.
I use psychological interventions to foster positive attitudes towards one’s subjective life experience and individual traits to minimize pathological thoughts that may arise in a hopeless mindset, and to instil a sense of optimism toward life.
My Personal Philosophies & Beliefs
- No one was born to just suffer, be miserable and die. Nor was someone born to just get a job, pay bills and die.
- No one is an accident; we all have a purpose to serve and it is uniquely in us.
- Buried in one’s heart is a knowing of what one wants. And sometimes what one needs is someone to help them resurrect, define and clarify what’s in them.
- Sometimes one needs somebody to hold their hands and journey with them to places within themselves which they’re afraid of visiting alone.
- Possibility Thinker
- High EQ
Education & Training
•Lifelong student investing a lot in R&D and championing the subject of Positive Psychology.
- Firsthand experience in being out of sync with my purpose.
- Firsthand experience in a number of gut wrenching experiences.
- Graduate in mastering how to turn a mess onto a message and listening to one’s gut.
- Mastered the art of listening to Body, Mind & Spirit.
- Experienced mentor/coach/advisor with results.